Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday Morning QB: Don't call it a comeback...

...because it wasn't. I led the entire way and despite my mistake of playing a sleeper (Isaac Redman for 5 fantasy points) in place of the tried and true (either Jahvid Best with 29 fantasy points or Willis McGahee, 19), I still pulled off the victory 101-92 over Renal Failure.

It might have been a TKO, but it still was a KO.


Not that RF didn't try to mount the comeback, which sounds sort of dirty if you think about it too much, you perverts. Coming into last night's Lions-Bears game, he only had 59 points, but thanks to a mega-26 points from Megatron, off five receptions for 130 yards, and seven from Robbie Gould, RF got close but it was no cigar.

 RF does own a copy of Joe Dirt on DVD. Sad but true.

Next week's opponent is LOBO with his Predator Press squad. I think he also owns a copy of Joe Dirt but on VHS.

4 comments:

LOBO said...

Three's nothing I like better than watching VHS on my TV, sitting in my chair ...

... Ahhhhhh.

;)

Un-Rambler Guy said...

Damn.

I'm jealous. I still have Beta...and I don't even have a TV.

nonamedufus said...

Joe Dirt? Didn't David Spade win an Oscar for that role?

LOBO said...

No Oscar for Spade, but it wasn't snubbed entirely: Nicolas Cage and Rob Schneider both won "Best Supporting Actor" for not appearing in it.