Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday Morning...er...I mean...Afternoon Quarterback: The Beggars Can't Be Choosers Edition

After suffering back-to-back losses in the two previous weeks, my fantasy team bounced back this week in an unspectacular 85-21 victory over Team Duckgirl, "coached" by Allison from Tales of La La Land.

I say "coached" because Allison didn't field a team against me. She conveniently forgot to play her quarterback, running back AND wide receiver.

_MG_0472


"Uh, yeah, great job, coach. You're doing a wonderful job this year. I have no idea why I threw my helmet last night."

With Matt Hasselbeck, Mike Sims-Walker and Kevin Smith on byes, she didn't play...er...Tony Romo, D'Angelo Williams or Lavernaues Coles to replace the previous week's lineup, OR bring up the Dallas D and John Carney from the bench. If she had, this would have been a repeat performance of last week's Tuesday Morning QB with me getting spanked again by a girl.

If I had known what she was going to do, I only would have played Aaron Rodgers. He alone would have outscored her entire...ahem...team.

I just hope this isn't a harbinger of what is to come for you, Duck Girl.



"Damn you, ducks, damn you."

2 comments:

Allison said...

FML.

Wednesday morning response coming.

Fantasy Football makes me insane.

Unfinished Rambler said...

Oh, sure, now you show up ;).