Friday, November 18, 2011

My Lineup is the Wanda of FF


Yeah, it's kinda like that in my other fantasy football league this week. I have major bye issues. Look at this hot mess I'm fielding:


I got Decker in there (being covered by Revis most likely), and Chris Oingo Boingo as one of the running backs. I'm gonna need some weird science to pull out a win this week.


Not even the hotness of Kelly LeBrock could help me. (She could console me in my bed after my loss Sunday though. #kellylebrockholdme.)

I will probably pick up a wide receiver to replace a potentially-scratched Dan Thomas at the Flex spot. Got some real winners like David Baldwin, Steve Decker, and David Nelson on the WW.

But it could be worse I guess...

3 comments:

nonamedufus said...

Shirley, you can't be serious.

LOBO said...

lol ... I have Decker this week here.

-Flat out forgot about Revis. I don't think I've ever deployed a player that got zero before. Ouch!!!

Chris C said...

I am serious nonamedufus and don't call me Shirley. :)

Revis might be the only CB that factors into a sit or start decision on a WR imo. Not a big factor but one none the less.