Thursday, December 1, 2011

Purple Drank Will Make Renal Failure Fail

Sure, I'm in first place and have already clinched at least a #3 seed in the playoffs.



A happy moment indeed.

But does that mean I'm gonna mail it in when it comes to a grudge re-match this week between myself and Renal Failure, the defending champion?

Hell no.

Some owners think this is the kind of thing they should do, like this guy:

"I know if I deliberately lose, I'll get a better matchup. But, if I throw my game, it will affect other people's playoff hopes."

Effing noob. You know what's better than getting a better post-season matchup? Beating a team that has a playoff hope even when you are already in the playoffs.



Awesome indeed.

By the way, if you have to seek justification for being an asshole on a public forum perhaps it is not your cup of tea. Would a villain who kicks puppies ever ask an internet message board if it was the right thing to do? Just saying.

So I face a tough matchup this week against Renal Failure. He needs a win to retain his fourth seed playoff spot. But he has to beat me to keep that hope alive.

And just to ensure I will screw up his plans for a post-season slot I am employing a very special secret weapon for Week 13.

Yup, that's right, it is none other than FPS Doug from the Pure Pwnage internet tv series.



Hey Renal Failure...Boom Headshot!

No comments: