Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Good, the Bad and the Haiku

The Good: I scored like 108 points and was able to hand Team Duckgirl a decided ass whooping.

The Bad: My Bills looked bad. Like REALLY bad. Like Buffalo Bills bad. Not good at all. Bad.

The more Good: I had unloaded a bunch of Bills prior to the week.

The more bad: I still played TO – I have no idea what the T stands for, but the O stands for the points he got me.

The last Good: I’m sitting second overall in the league as far as points scored.

The last Bad: I’m playing Defending Champion this week, who is only a point behind me and appears to have a better team overall.

The Haiku (OKAY – this is really the last bad):

 

Your kicker is weak,

No longer the Goulden boy,

Jets to fly through Saints!

 

Until next week.

CHEERS!

2 comments:

LOBO said...

Yah! Week four is chocked full of good matchups!

I'm making Reggie Wayne go everywhere sealed in bubble wrap ...

Unfinished Rambler said...

Ouch. That last bad was bad. :)