Monday, October 13, 2008

It's a Celebration!

Well, I'm 99% sure that I'm about to lose this week - if I haven't already. I'm typing this up as my opponent's running back is running up the points - much to my dismay! Regardless, things are still looking a LOT better at this point of the season than I thought they would when I was a lowly 0-2. Things are happening and we just keep on keeping on. In fact, I decided to hold a little shindig to celebrate my recent success. The fact that it was Thanksgiving up here in Canada meant that a lot of people were not able to attend but we certainly made the best of it:


Best to luck to all and if you want to come by the next shindig - watch for details over at
my place. All the best and may the good football be yours. CHEERS!

ps - GO Bills!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

man, I should have used that picture in my bag of douche post a few weeks back.

Go Bills...and take the Pats with yah...

Canucklehead said...

The picture - it is yours!