Friday, December 19, 2008

The Last Week of the HBFFL Season



Man time flew by didn't it? Here we are already at the end of our first season. Before we give last call to the HBFFL for 2008 we do have a few more games left to play.

Here we go...

We've got me versus Leigh in the HBFFL Super Bowl. We have The Ramblers and The White Strypers playing for third place. Googly Eyed Goons faces Predator Press for fifth place and Renal Failure meets The Crooks for seventh place.

What about the awesome NFL matchups this weekend as a bonus? Carolina plays the Giants for the #1 seed. New England and Arizona will be playing in a snowstorm. Pittsburgh faces Tennessee in a game that determines the #1 seed in the AFC.

As for my Superbowl matchup this week, I feel like Neo in the Burly Brawl going up against Leigh...



She has Drew Brees, Micheal Turner, and Adrian Peterson. I have a questionable Clinton Portis, a Sammy Morris who will be playing in a snowstorm, and a Frank Gore who is a game-time decision.

Don't cry for me Argentina. I still have Cutler and McNabb, who is a fantasy football point mecca right now as another QB option. I also have T-Gon, Santana Moss, and Kevin Walter.

I'll bring the noise no matter what, isn't that right Chuck D?

2 comments:

renalfailure said...

Can my game against AoE be like the fight in They Live?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqKFadyJxwg

That will leave the Ramblers and the White Strypers with the Hallway fight from Oldboy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY1lpIf5Jmg

And Paula and Lobo can have the fight scene from Undefeatable...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxkr4wS7XqY

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!